Development Area Citizens Council
Responsibilities and Activities:
- Gets information and technical assistance from the DDA regarding the
development plan before any final decisions are made and that continues
throughout plan implementation.
- Advises the DDA and Village Council on development plans.
- Can hold public meetings with notice published in the Manchester
Enterprise at least 5 days before the meetings. Persons present must have
reasonable opportunity to be heard. Meetings minutes must be recorded and
- Not organizing or consulting with the DDA does not preclude development
- Shall notify the Village Council of its findings and recommendations
within 20 days.
- May be dissolved on petition of 20% of the adult resident population of
the development area.
Appointed Citizens Council Members:
This is printed from: http://dda-manchester.org/board/citizens.html
- Ed Barnard
- Arianne Chartrand
- Larry Fairbanks
- Bill Farmer
- Kris Kensler
- Gary Kwiatek
- Tom Rose
- Chris Stein
on Jan. 19, 2018 8:13 am